Milk Thistle is one of the most powerful ways you can protect your liver. Here’s how:
It is your body’s primary organ of detoxification
Performs over 300 critical metabolic functions
Detoxifies drugs and alcohol, hormones and antibiotics
Protects against fatty liver and cirrhosis
A liver anti-inflammatory
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R96.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Ingredients and Benefits:
Each capsule contains: Proprietary Blend 500mg, Milk Thistle Extract (80% silymarin) Milk Thistle, (Whole Plant) (Silybum marianum)
• Milk thistle extracts is the liver’s most potent defence against toxins
• Research shows it also protects against atherosclerosis, cancer, diabetes
• Regenerates the liver
• A powerful glutathione precursor, the most important antioxidant of all
• Protects against liver damage
• Reduces elevated liver enzymes (AST and ALT) in NAFLD and AFLD
• Protects against nerve damage and abnormal brain ageing
• Protects against cardiovascular disease
• Reduces LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, boosts HDL levels
• Lowers blood sugar and HbA1c
• Chemo protective; prevents metastatic activity (cancer spread)
• Helps to mitigate side effects of chemo and radiation treatment
• Powerful anti-ageing supplement
Directions: 1 Capsule 1 to 3 times a day.
When the liver can’t effectively neutralize and dispose of toxins, they can accumulate in the liver and in body fat, or circulate in the bloodstream – ultimately ending up in bones, lymph or brain. Milk thistle extracts can arrest and even reverse liver damage from toxins. Over 1000 different prescription and over-the-counter drugs have been associated with liver damage.
Milk Thistle eases NAFLD and improves cholesterol profiles in diabetic patients
The liver also contributes to detoxification by promoting the production of glutathione, the body’s ‘master’ antioxidant. Although every living cell in the body needs glutathione, the liver contains and needs so much more of this disease-fighting substance than any other organ or tissue in the body. However, the body’s stores of glutathione are not unlimited. If glutathione in the liver is completely overwhelmed – as occurs in an overdose of a toxic substance such as acetaminophen – liver failure (and possibly, death) can result.
This information is provided for educational purposes only. All medical conditions must be diagnosed and treated by a qualified health professional. No medical claims are made.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.